1) Do you take my insurance?
We accept all insurances unless you have an HMO (These insurances require you to go to their dentist). We are in network with Met-Life and Delta Dental.
2) What are your hours?
Mon and Tues. 8-5
3) How long has the Dr. in practice?
4) How many hygienists do you have in your office?
5) Is it a one Dr. or multi Dr. practice?
It is a 1-Dr. practice.
6) How long does it take to get an appointment?
Depending on what your needs are, but usually, we can see you within a day or two
7) Do you do implants?
Yes, we use a team approach and work with a periodontist or oral surgeon to place the implant, and then we restore the implant according to your individualized needs.
8) Do you do cosmetic dentistry?
Yes. We feel all our dentistry is cosmetic. We try and restore your teeth to a form that is natural and functional as well. We use both porcelain and composite materials when we restore your smile. Again we try and listen to your needs and desires and then design a custom treatment plan that works for you. Many larger cases can be done in phases and don’t have to be done all at one time.